Thursday, January 27, 2005

Woken sheeple needs a couple of team members

I need a couple of people to help gather news about the nwo and global tyranny for our blog (I say "our blog" because that's what it is), It would help a lot For when I'm not around like last weekend and just to help post news and promote the site. There's been so much news lately its hard to keep up on it all. So if you would like to help and become a team member use the contact link on the right and email me and let me know if you would like to help.

Peace,
woken sheep

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

make sure you read the comments

5:48 PM  
Blogger kender said...

And what gives on the pic at the bottom? What is it and where is it happening at? A caption would be nice.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Domain     web